We won the international tender for the concept development and overall organization of the first two versions of this new event that the European Central Bank (ECB) launched in 2014. We were also responsible for the overall management of guests before, during and after the third ECB Forum in 2016.
The Forum brings together around 180 guests including central bank governors, academics, international financial market representatives and European political leaders. The presence of invited media and journalists is an important component as well as all aspects of personal security for the guests.
The hotel and spaces for the event are rented on an exclusive basis and the programme includes 1.5 days of sessions. Social and networking events feature prominently in the programme allowing guests to get to know emblematic locations in the Sintra, Estoril and Lisbon area.
Participation by invitation | Conferences | Debates | Exhibition of posters | Social and networking programme | Press conferences | Welcome reception and protocol dinners with entertainment and speeches in emblematic places | Escorted group transport | Programme of visits for accompanying persons
- Full assistance and protocol for arrival and departure from Lisbon airport and Figo Maduro
- Access control with various levels of security
- X-ray machines and metal detectors
- Implementation of Vetting process for all employees, staff and suppliers involved
- 1 Stage
- Streaming of sessions to media
- Live streaming of certain sessions
In partnership with the agency Desafio Global.