From Colombia to Porto - the IPRA-CINDER Congress marked its return, from May 16 to 18, 2022, at Alfândega do Porto
Organized by the Union Association of Registrar s and the Institute of Registries and Notaries, in partnership with IPRA-CINDER - International Property Registries Association | Centro Internacional de Derecho Registral, this 22nd meeting discussed the world of real estate registration, focusing on the dynamics of legal trade and mortgage finance markets.
It was 3 days inviting to deepen synergies and future motivations of the sector, as well as to know the charm and attractiveness of Portugal and Invicta.
-over 500 participants
-more than 40 countries represented
-more than 70 papers
-about 10 key speakers
-more than 30 sponsors and partners
-message from Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, current President of the Republic
- Registration secretariat management
- Website programming and management
- Construction of the graphic identity for the congress
- Marketing and Communication Plan (Newsletters, Social Networks, among others)
- Venue, catering and social program management
- Decoration of the space